During the competition Messages, Questions and answers will be discussed using a Slack channel. We advise at least one team member to join via this link
Once you do that, please edit your name to be “My Name (team name/university)” so we will know who this person is. It will be nice to add a photo as well to your slack profile.
Another way to ask a question is to contact us or submit the following form below.
FAQs From Past Competitions
1. Is it possible to replace team members after submission?
2. Is the competition also open for non-academia research institutes?
3. Is it possible to have more than one coach for a team?
4. Is it possible to have more than one team from an institute? Can two teams share the same coach?
- Yes and Yes
5. Will coaches receive any certificate / recognition? Will non-wining teams receive any certificate / recognition / honorable mention?
- All teams members will receive a certificate for their participation
6. We need to send the Educational Institution logo (in .jpg and .eps format) along with our proposal. What is the process of sending those?
- Once we finalize the list of competing teams, we will contact the teams to provide the logo. If there is a link to download the logo, please include it in the proposal.
7. What is the exact time of the submission? On the website, only a date is provided.
- It is the end of the day (at any time zone).
8. Will the HPC-AI Advisory Council give the students training, especially the new participants?
- Yes. HPC-AI Advisory Council will arrange the training for students to help them to understand the application, and will provide them reference guidelines on how to optimize the application.
If you have any further messages or questions, please contact us or submit the following form below.Submit your question here:
To submit questions about the 2021 APAC HPC-AI Competition, please fill out the following details: