Proposal for Participation
A complete team (students and a advisors) must be designated at the time of submission for participation. Teams must prepare the following:
- Team members including the year which the students enrolled in the educational institution
- Biographies, personal and group pictures are strongly encouraged
- Educational Institution name and logo to be added
- Team Captain information (Name, address, phone number, email) responsible for distributing information to all team members
- Why are you participating?
- Why do you believe that you have put together a winning team?
- What sorts of diversity in skills does your team possess?
- Why will your team work well together?
- What experience do you and your team members have?
- How will your team work together to tune and optimize the application set?
- General overview of your desired cluster hardware and software configuration (i.e. nodes, cores, memory, interconnect, operating system)
- For the showcase period of the conference, what demonstrations do you anticipate to impress and attract conference attendees?
- Explain the commitment of the institution to educating the broader student community about the usefulness and the accessibility of High Performance Computing at your institution
- Explain how cluster computing is integrated in the educational curriculum of the proposing institution
Proposal Submission Form:-