Need To Know
The competition is open to students from universities and technical institutes. Complete team (students and a coach) must be designated at the time of submission for participation. Teams must prepare and submit a proposal which includes the following:
- Team members, including the year which the students enrolled in the educational institution
- Biographies (Individual and group pictures are strongly encouraged, but not mandatory)
- Educational institution logo (both .jpg and .eps formats)
- Point of contact information (Name, address, title/position, phone number, email), the person responsible for distributing information to all team members
- Why are you participating?
- Why do you believe that the team you put together is a winning team?
- What diverse skillsets does your team possess?
- What experience do you and your team members have?
Please note the following rules:
- There is no limitation on the number of students per team
- Students can be undergraduate or graduate
- The HPC-AI Advisory Council will determine the participating teams according to their submission details
- The HPC-AI Advisory Council is not liable for any costs and expenses incurred by the participants in the preparation or presentation of the project
- The HPC-AI Advisory Council may disqualify teams based on failure to complete the competition’s tasks, or other reasons
- The HPC-AI Advisory Council will determine the winning teams based on their achievements, presentations and other factors
- Participants shall submit their source code and other required documents in accordance with the submission deadline.
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org